hello.
da jia hao, wo huei lai le. I tell you ah, my flight back from Sydney hor really not bad leh. Quite enjoyable lorh. I met some pretty interesting characters: a plump indian man with bad breath, a handsome crazy no identity aussie missionary traveler thing, Madi the clubbing air hostess and not forgetting Lara the feminist.
Well, things could have got worse. I swear my mind was doing its 'oh-my-god oh-my-god we are going to crash' thingy when the airplane experienced turbulence. But bad breath indian kinda kinda distracted me with his politics and his thought-provoking Hindi life theories. He's a real nice bloke when we weren't on the topic about Gulf Air's service. One point of time he was yelling Lara for his panadol. "WHERE IS MY PANADOL! WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS!!! BWAHHHH!!!!" Ok, I was kidding about the bwahh part. After that episode we kinda stopped talking cause I was pretending to be sleeping. Well, you can't blame me, before all the yelling that guy had a scotch and two red wines, I was scared he might kill me or something. (DIE YOU CHINKY!) Oh yea, he snores as well. Nevertheless, he's a nice bloke lah.
Lara and Madi was handsome traveler's prime hook up targets. It got kinda obvious when he slipped Madi his address in London. Madi was shocked. I was shocked. We were drunk. We all had vodka orange. Hurhurhurhur. Well, we were supposed to have coffee after the flight but I'm glad I didn't actually turn up cause FatherSoh came to changi to pick me up. My first reaction was "What the hell are you doing here?!?!" Dad just did his usual silent answer thing. (Yay, saved 10bucks)
Alright maties I better shuddup now and get back to my 'lah' cause Gladys seems pretty pissed with my poseur accent. G'day mate! Hong gan nah.
da jia hao, wo huei lai le. I tell you ah, my flight back from Sydney hor really not bad leh. Quite enjoyable lorh. I met some pretty interesting characters: a plump indian man with bad breath, a handsome crazy no identity aussie missionary traveler thing, Madi the clubbing air hostess and not forgetting Lara the feminist.
Well, things could have got worse. I swear my mind was doing its 'oh-my-god oh-my-god we are going to crash' thingy when the airplane experienced turbulence. But bad breath indian kinda kinda distracted me with his politics and his thought-provoking Hindi life theories. He's a real nice bloke when we weren't on the topic about Gulf Air's service. One point of time he was yelling Lara for his panadol. "WHERE IS MY PANADOL! WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS!!! BWAHHHH!!!!" Ok, I was kidding about the bwahh part. After that episode we kinda stopped talking cause I was pretending to be sleeping. Well, you can't blame me, before all the yelling that guy had a scotch and two red wines, I was scared he might kill me or something. (DIE YOU CHINKY!) Oh yea, he snores as well. Nevertheless, he's a nice bloke lah.
Lara and Madi was handsome traveler's prime hook up targets. It got kinda obvious when he slipped Madi his address in London. Madi was shocked. I was shocked. We were drunk. We all had vodka orange. Hurhurhurhur. Well, we were supposed to have coffee after the flight but I'm glad I didn't actually turn up cause FatherSoh came to changi to pick me up. My first reaction was "What the hell are you doing here?!?!" Dad just did his usual silent answer thing. (Yay, saved 10bucks)
Alright maties I better shuddup now and get back to my 'lah' cause Gladys seems pretty pissed with my poseur accent. G'day mate! Hong gan nah.

<< Home